Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HELP!

I need some help from whoever is actually reading this. I'm trying to make a calendar for December for next year that will have a family activity every day (at least up until the 24th). These can be spiritually oriented, or just good clean fun. So what are some good (mostly indoor as we'll have a 9 month old) activities to do together as a family during December?

Of course one would be to put up and decorate the tree, another for us would be to watch The Forgotten Carols on DVD. I'm looking for stuff like that. So please send any and all ideas that you might have my way. Thanks:)

1 comment:

Alana said...

http://www.canadianfamily.ca/articles/article/family-activity-advent-calendar/ - this has a link to ideas.
Other ideas are the Sherwood park festival of trees (it's free this weekend), have a indoor picnic and watch a christms movie (we are doing this with pizza and the grinch), go drive around and look at lights. - try the family fun website.