I'm avoiding getting started on the housework. It can wait until 9 or so, I'm sure.
This past week I went to Super Saturday. I made a glass etched vase that says "Let it snow" on it, a wreath of bells for the boys' bedroom door and a painted wooden Christmas tree. It's supposed to say something on it, but I can't decide what I want to put on it yet, so it's still just a tree. I love what I made though, especially my vase. It turned out so well.
My mum stayed over that night and helped Caleb paint some stained glass looking ornaments. He was SO excited. She also bought Brett's stocking for him. The boys all have the same kind of stocking and I didn't want to wait until next year and find out that the place didn't sell them anymore or something. And they're all the same exact size, so no fighting over that:)
Other than that, I don't think too much else is really new here. I lead a boring life:P Our Christmas tree has made it upstairs but isn't set up yet because I still have to find the legs for it. I was looking for a metal stand last week only to realize that I should have been looking for plastic legs. I'll hopefully find them today. My basement is kind of a dumping ground at the moment.
Oh, and John and I made some sugar cookies last night. They're amazing, I love the recipe we use. It's Sugar Cookie Cutouts from Kraft Canada. LOVE EM! For date night last week we played Mario Party 8 on the Wii and had Yogurt Pops and Diet Sprite with Sour Apple syrup, yum:)
Anyway, I hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment