
Ha ha, like you expected anything other than a Harry Potter movie to be first. This is my favourite of the movies so far, but that could very well change after Friday night. We shall see.

To be perfectly honest, this one is actually my favourite movie (the extended version, though). I always get choked up when Aragorn says to the hobbits "My friends, you bow to no one".

I also love this movie, which is pretty out of character for me, but the new Batman movies have been done VERY well. I'm really looking forward to when the third one comes out. So there you have my top 3 favourite movies.
UPDATE
Hmm, what's new? Well, we have a few Christmas decorations out. Caleb still can't understand why we're not putting up our tree yet. I'm trying to wait until the first Saturday in December to put it up. We'll see how long I last. I can be worse than a kid about getting excited and getting the Christmas stuff up.
For our date night this week John and I had these pudding things and some diet pop and watched Forgotten Carols together. I love watching it:) John really likes it too.
The not so much fun part of the week was finding out that Ty has bronchitis. He was getting really sick to his stomach, so we took him in. I'm glad we didn't wait any longer and wish we'd taken him sooner. Next time I don't feel right about something, I'll follow my instinct instead of trying to reason it away.
Yesterday I got to go visiting teaching:) I love it. Anyway, this is a month where we get to choose a talk from General Conference or the Relief Societ General Broadcast to use for our message. I chose President Monson's talk from Sunday morning, 'The Divine Gift of Gratitude'. The quote that all of us seemed to love the most was
"My brothers and sisters, to express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."
Isn't President Monson so wonderful? Anyway, hope you've had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a great week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment