GOALS
-Exaltation
-To raise my boys to have strong testimonies, to have them serve missions, to know the value of hard work and perseverance
-To own our own house someday
-To go back to Utah for another visit
-To be a better housekeeper (I'm really working hard on this one at the moment, actually)
-To finish the Book of Mormon before Christmas (Doing great with this one)
-To weight 150 lbs or less by the end of 2011
-To serve in Young Women (I only have so much control over this one, though)
-To see at least 1 more girl earn her Faith in God award before I get released from my calling (Whenever that may be, I'm hoping it's at least a year away)
-To take a trip somewhere in the next 5 years with just John and I, no kids, that lasts for about a week (or more, if possible)
-To become better about saying my prayers in the morning and at night
-To finish Project 52 with a perfect record (We're good so far)
-To go to the temple more often
-To read to my boys more
-To make it through all 3 meetings in Church as much as possible over the rest of the pregnancy (This is really hard to do because of my hip/back pain, but I really want to try my hardest to stick it through)
So there you have some of my goals. Enjoy your Sabbath day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment