Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy To Be Home

What a rough few days. The boys and I spent 2 nights at my dad's. The stay itself was relatively okay but because my dad is a smoker and there is smoke residue in everything it made both of the boys and I sick. Not so much fun.

The weekend was a lot better, though. We went down to Magrath. Caleb and Ty had a blast playing with their cousins. It was nice to get down for a visit, even if it was a super quick one just to get the baby clothes. Our next visit will be for a week, so that will give us lots more visiting time.

The mouse has apparently decided to leave on it's own because we haven't seen any sign of it at all since Thursday morning. I didn't much care, I was coming back home last night whether there was a mouse or not. I'd rather be scared than get the boys and I sick again.

Last night I went through 5 garbage bags worth of baby clothes. I will be Goodwilling 1.5-2 garbage bags worth since I don't think Brett will want fuzzy super warm winter clothes in July and August.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to be back home and that I now get to buy some cute little baby shorts since we don't have any for the first 6 months. Hope you have a great week:)

No comments: