Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 4

SOMETHING YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I on the IMAX next Friday. I am WAY excited for this, in case you couldn't tell by the counter on the side of my blog, my blog background and if you have me on Facebook I've been counting down the weeks for well over a month now.

2) Christmas, definately! The whole Christmas season is just so much fun. The spirit in the air, the decorations, the baking, the reminder it gives us about the humble birth of our Savior. It's all just so amazing. Our favourite albums this year are Christmas Carroll by Carroll Baker (mine) and Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites (Caleb's, although I love it as well).

3) Brettley Eoin Bly. We are very much looking forward to welcoming him into home and have him here to love even more and enjoy watching him as he grows. Last night I felt him kick my hand for the first time, so John is definately looking forward to getting a boot or two now.

No comments: