Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2

SOMETHING THAT STRESSES YOU OUT

First and foremost, my kids. Not that they're the worst kids out there or something, because they are definately not, but just because I stress about everything, and they are the 'thing' that I deal with the most.

Along with my kids, I stress about having to a)raise them at this time in the world where morals and strength in religious beliefs are becoming a thing of the past more and more each day and b)raising them in a big city where there is more violence and more immoral people to influence them and less people closer together who share the standards I'm trying to raise my kids with.

Having my hip and back so wonky during pregnancy so that I can't do nearly as much as I could a few months ago. It's stressful to know that I should be doing things like carting laundry up and down the stairs, but I'm not able to and so I have to rely on John a LOT more.

Pretty much everything stresses me out, though. I always want things to be perfect and they seldom are, so I'm a really stressed out person. Just ask my mum or John, they'll agree in a heartbeat.

So there you have it. Tomorrow's challenge is a lot more upbeat, PLUS it's Attitude of Gratitude day then:)

No comments: