WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
I believe that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only church in the world that teaches the fullness of the gospel and believe what the church stands for. I believe that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and a Savior, Jesus Christ, who suffered and then rose again for me. I believe that there is a Holy Ghost who helps to guide me and comfort me. I believe that there is a prophet on the earth today, President Thomas S Monson, and that he, his counsellors and the Quorum of the 12 Apostles are prophets, seers and revelators. I believe that the priesthood keys have been restored to the earth. I believe that families can be sealed together and that marriages are meant to be eternal, not until death do you part. I believe in trying my hardest to do what's right and to try to become like Heavenly Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment