SOMETHING YOU'RE SCARED OF
No pictures today because I'm in a rush to get this posted, but mice, bats and birds are big ones. However, my biggest fear would be the unknown.
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
1) I am grateful for getting to hear Brettley's heartbeat twice this week and knowing that everything's going well with him. Heck, I'm just plain grateful for him, as I shouldn't have been able to have anymore kids and Heavenly Father has blessed me so much that I'm able to have him.
2) I am grateful that I get to go on a double date tomorrow night to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in the IMAX. I've been looking forward to this movie for months and months now, and I'm so excited that it's finally here.
3) I am grateful that I have been able to keep the main floor of my house clean every day since I royally messed up my hip on Monday to get it super duper clean. It's such a nice feeling to go to bed each night knowing that I'll walk downstairs in the morning to a nice clean kitchen, dining room and living room.
Yeah, that's about it for today. It's been a busy one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment