Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lights & The Grinch

I discovered last night that Edmonton is really not big on Christmas lights. I realize that I don't have any, but I also don't have an electrical outlet anywhere on the front of my house so there isn't much I can do about that. I have a wreath on my door though. But yeah, there was next to nothing in the way of Christmas lights. Ty was excited just to see any lights though and Caleb ended up falling asleep.

We didn't do very much yesterday, my cold is kind of knocking me out a bit. I'm hoping that today will be the worst day of it. Tonight we're going to read How The Grinch Stole Christmas as a family.

3 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:) :) :)

1 comment:

Kyla Bly said...

I also noticed last year in calgary when we went hunting for lights to look at, there is like a random house here and there but not alot of full-out neighborhoods! We specifically went to a richer area in town anticipating they'd be well decorated, but we found that the 'middle-class' neighborhoods were waaay better done - not that there was alot but still!