Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Dinner #2 & Church

Our dinner with my dad went really well. Caleb got a new tie, a Mario Kart Wii shirt, some guitar pyjamas and uDraw tablet and studio for the Wii. Ty got a pair of jeans, 3 shirts, a zip up hoodie, Handy Manny pyjamas, a Caillou DVD, a Veggie Tales DVD and the Toy Story 3 DVD.

Church was good yesterday. We made it through all 3 meetings, which was nice. I love Relief Society and I'm always sad when I'm not feeling up to sitting through it. Caleb got a book from his Sunbeams teacher. He will miss her so much next year, he was very attached to her. He will be a CTR 4 next year and Ty will stay in nursery.

Today's activity is to watch the Joy to the World DVD and eat popcorn, so that's what we'll be doing for FHE tonight.

Well, I guess that's it for today. 5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:)

No comments: