Yesterday I heard Brettley's heartbeat and he kicked the fetal doppler. Next week I get to go and drink the sugary orange pop for the gestational diabetes screen. That's about all that's going on there.
The boys and I made Santa crafts before supper. Ty kept trying to smear white glue everywhere, but Caleb did really well. He loves making crafts so much. I'm not really sure what we're going to do today. We were supposed to be making chocolate pecan bars, but I don't have my cooking spray until after supper tonight when John gets groceries, so I'm trying to think of what to do. We'll think of something, I'm sure. I think a project I need to do in the new year is to get a decent box of craft supplies for them organized.
I also forgot Caleb's big news for this last week is that he has learned how to spell his name without help. He is SO proud of himself. Now I just have to work on teaching him how to write it. He has issues with writing letters, pen control doesn't come easy for him at all. I'm not sure what to do about that.
8 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
1 comment:
How old is Caleb again? Exciting he can spell his name!!
Post a Comment