The boys and I ended up not watching the movie yesterday because it was a really rotten day for me (it's just been a tough few days in general), so today we're going to watch the Polar Express movie AND read the Polar Express book. I'm sure they'll be more than fine with doing 2 things in one day.
Last night I had our RS Christmas party, which was awesome. A great dinner and the right mixture of fun and spiritual activities/thoughts. I was in charge of putting together one of the broccoli salads and I wasn't sure if I'd end up liking it because I normally don't do well with things that have a mayo base, but it was really good. I came home and found a nice clean house, too, which is always wonderful. Then, my wonderful husband, being the great man that he is, gave me a foot rub and after that he helped me put together all of my goodie bags for Activity Days so that I wouldn't have to do it by myself today. I am so blessed!
So anyway, that's what's going on at the moment. I'll be posting pretty much every day until Christmas just so that I can keep a log of our daily family activities that we're doing. Sorry if it's incredibly boring for you, but since I drop the ball every single time with a paper journal, I feel like I need to at least do something. Have a good one!
17 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment