Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Wrapping, Christmas Party, Christmas Tree

On Friday night I wrapped all of the Christmas gifts that I'm responsible for wrapping. I've never had to sit for well over an hour on the floor trying to wrap Christmas presents with a pregnancy belly. It's interesting and not very comfortable. I'm very glad that I was motivated to do it all in one sitting so that I don't have to sit down to wrap more in the next few weeks.

This past Saturday was our ward Christmas party. We made brownies for it. Caleb had a hard time with it because he was very hungry (we ate about an hour or so later than he's used to eating supper at), but he was really excited to see Santa and was fine once he got some food. Ty wasn't a big fan of Santa, apparently, but I'm sure he'll do better next year.

Last night we put up our Christmas tree. Caleb was very happy and excited. He also left out his boot by the door for Saint Nicholas. Today we'll be starting our Daily December Activities. I wasn't going to start it until next year, but I felt really prompted to do it starting now until Christmas. I really only missed the first few days, so it's all good. Today we get to think of a gift that we want to give to Jesus this upcoming year, write it down and put it in our stockings (next year we'll have a separate stocking for the Savior).

Anyway, that's about all I have to write about for now. I hope you have a great week! 19 Days Until Christmas:)

No comments: