Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Change of Plans and Forgotten Carols

We had a change of plans for our activity yesterday. Instead of the Santa craft we read 'The Forgotten Carols: A Christmas Miracle For Isaac and Eliza' and listened to the songs that go with the book. We also watched on you tube The Nativity to the music of Breath of Heaven. I enjoyed it, Ty kind of liked it and Caleb barely endured it. I guess you can't win them all.

Today we're going to watch our Forgotten Carols DVD. John and I watched it a few weeks ago, but the boys have never seen it. I don't know if they'll like it as much as I do, but I definitely can feel the spirit every time that I watch it, so I think it's a great activity.

Anyway, not much else is new. I'm still taking things easy, especially after I woke up with a really bad pain in my back this morning. I have a VERY hard time taking it easy, especially with 2 young kids in the house, but I'm really trying.

10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:)

No comments: