Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stuff And Things

I guess I officially do NOT know how to take it easy. I spent most of my day yesterday cleaning and shoveling (twice). Anyway, I did put on Forgotten Carols for the kids, but they were not interested at all. Oh well, maybe next year. Today I have a prenatal appointment and then when we get home we'll do the Santa craft. Caleb will be so excited, he LOVES doing crafts.

As today is Thursday, it's also Attitude of Gratitude day. So here we go:

1) I am grateful that put heat on my back a lot during the night kept my back functioning pretty well today. It's a trick I'm sure I'll need to use more in the coming months and I'm really glad that I found that it works when I did.

2) I am grateful that I will get to have a Christmas dinner with my mum & Bob, then one with my dad and then one with John's parents this year. It will be nice to have something special with everyone. I will really miss getting to see my brother, though.

3) I am grateful for the tin of Almond Roca that John bought me yesterday for cleaning the house. I loves me some Almond Roca:)

Anyway, that's about all for now, I can't believe we're in the single digits for the Christmas countdown. 9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:)

No comments: