Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Epic Failure, Lights and FHE Board

So watching Joy to the World was an epic failure. Neither of the kids would cooperate, so we watched a whole 2 minutes of it. Caleb did manage to make it through a family council, though.

Tonight we'll be getting groceries and picking up library books and doing our family activity for the day, to drive around and look at Christmas lights. I figure as long as I buy the boys some chocolate milk to drink that they'll be up for this one. Ty in particular really loves to see lights when we're driving around.

Last night John and I made name tags for our brand new Family Home Evening board. I forgot to mention that my mum had made us one for Christmas. I love it and I'm really excited to use it. Our tags aren't high class right now, but I have a plan to get some more permanent ones eventually. These will do for now.

That's about it for today, I think. I've got a bit of a cold, but I'm trying to down water like I'm a fish and it seems to be helping to flush it through me a lot faster.

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:) :) :)

No comments: