Wow! It's Thursday already. So, what am I grateful for this week?
1) I'm grateful that I had a fun Super Saturday activity to go to and got to make some really fun/cute stuff there. Yummy hot chocolate, an amazing burrito bar for lunch and awesome strawberry cheesecake for dessert. It was wonderful! I love Super Saturdays so much.
2) I'm grateful that John finally got to feel Brettley kick at 5 am this morning. He was very happy and has been waiting for a few weeks to be able to feel him, but Brett was in fine form and just kicking away in there like there was no tomorrow. *Ha ha, he just kicked me now, he must know that I'm writing about him* I've been through a pregnancy where no one was really excited when the baby started kicking, so it's nice to have someone to share it with and know that it makes them happy as well.
3) I'm grateful for Elder Gardner, a missionary serving in our ward at the moment, sharing a couple of Book of Mormon verses with us last night that totally reminded me that Heavenly Father allows us to go through trials and temptations so that we become stronger in our faith and closer to Heavenly Father. They also reminded me of my favourite Doctrine and Covenants scripture, D&C 6:34:
Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
(If you're curious, the scriptures he read were Heleman 5:12 and Ether 2:24-25)
No comments:
Post a Comment