So I ended up having to stay home from Church with Caleb today. He fell while we were cleaning the chapel yesterday and scraped his back up, which I didn't know until I washed his back in the bathtub this morning and caused him to cry. He was hurting pretty bad so I let him stay home, but the deal was that he had to help me clean his room. (He spit chewed up carrots all over it) So we did that and then I cleaned our upstairs hallway and our upstairs bathroom. I tried something for my hard water stains on my tub that I read about way earlier this year on Feigning Fertility but hadn't actually gotten around to trying. So I spread a whole bottle of toilet bowl cleaner around my tub and let it sit for 45 minutes while the fan was going in there, during which I pigged out on junk food that I definitely should not have been eating. Anyway, I got back up to the bathroom which smelled somewhere in between the smell of sickly sweet bubble gum and spearmint. It was overwhelming, but I stuck it out. I proceeded to use a sponge to rinse off my tub. Notice I said RINSE, not 'scrub until my arms were ready to fall off and then scrub some more'. Long story short, there are no hard water stains left on my tub at all. It's amazing! So if you're reading this Ashley, THANK YOU!!! (For the record, I do realize that I just publicly admitted that I clean on Sundays)
Anyway, our activity for the day is to read 'The Night Before Christmas', which we'll do later once Ty wakes up from his nap. Also, I got some belly photos taken this morning, so here I am, in all my fat belly/b

utt glory, at 25 weeks

:
Oh, 13 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS:)
No comments:
Post a Comment