Day 12 - A Song From a Band That You Hate
Baby - Justin Bieber
Hate's a strong word, but I REALLY don't like Justin Beiber. So much, in fact, that I didn't even want to subject anyone to the video link.
Day 13 - A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure
It's My Life/Confessions Pt. II Mash Up - Glee Cast
Pretty much anything from Glee works as a guilty pleasure. Thank goodness for you tube and iTunes so that I can enjoy the music without having to watch the show. Also, John loves this mash up as well. Just a warning though, it does have the other version of 'dang' in there once.
***
Onto other news, I was released from my calling yesterday as the Activity Days leader. I will really miss the girls and helping them work toward their Faith in God awards. I'm very happy to have seen all that they've accomplished while I've been in this calling. However, I'm am excited to serve outside of Primary for a while. I was called to serve on the Relief Society board (basically the former Enrichment committee). Should be good fun. It's a calling that I've thought a few times before that I'd really enjoy and it's more flexible than the Activity Days calling, so that's good.
I got some painting done on the old house on Saturday and ended up making myself sick in the process because I got so hot. I was going to do one more room but I had to call it done because my stomach was ready to rebel. I'll be going to do more painting this evening, but might make John bring a fan over there first.
Ty has been a rotter to get to sleep lately. He'll spend hours trying to leave his room and we just have to keep on taking him back. Child locks are useless with our children, they mastered them long ago. So yesterday we started a bedtime routine with them and will be continuing for several weeks. Hopefully it will help. They were both asleep by 8:30 yesterday, which is a lot better than the midnighter Ty pulled last week. The eventual goal is in bed at 7:30 and asleep by 8:00, so not too far off.
Last, just a reminder that my blog will be going private as of this coming Saturday, so please let me know if you want to be able to keep following it after it does (give me your e-mail address as well). You can either put it up on here and I'll delete it as soon as I've copied down your address or message it to me on facebook. I'm the only Nikki Bly on there with her whole family in her profile pic.
Hope you had a great weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment