Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 17 and Being Real

Day 17 - A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

This song is really making a comeback which makes me happy because it is a beautiful song and I have loved it ever since I first heard it way back in the day. It is one of my favorite songs of all time.


***


I wasn't going to write this because I'm trying to be a 'bit' more positive on here. However, I decided that I'd rather be real than appear to be positive 24/7. I write on here for myself more than anyone else.

I made a BIG mistake. When we moved I got out of the habit of taking my vitamins. If you've been following my blog for a while you know that my sanity depends on my taking those vitamins. I don't say that for dramatic effect, it's the honest to goodness truth. Well, it has been almost a month since we moved so my bipolar flared up along with a nice big dose of postpartum. I have had postpartum after every pregnancy and it has been worse each time. This is the only time I've had it knowing that it's worse because I have type II bipolar. Anyway, so things kind of hit the roof on Wednesday. My dad called me from work and said that he was on his way over (my mum ratted me out, thank goodness). He got here and had me pack an overnight bag for the older boys. So I spent most of Wednesday and Thursday with just Brettley. It helped a lot and made me a lot more grateful for my dad. I was still having panic attacks last night (even woke up with one during the night) so Dad came and got them again this morning for the day. It's slowly getting better, but things have to get into my system in order for them to work properly and having postpartum on top of that doesn't make things easy. So if I've sounded pretty off lately, that's the reason why. So if anyone doesn't mind, please pray that my vitamins will start working again fast and that they will do their job. Thanks. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Nik, Please continue taking the pills for you, for John for the boys... We all love and support you