Let's see how well I can do this with one hand while the other is feeding the baby. *Little known fact about me = I am hopelessly stuck on home row typing*
1) I am grateful that Brettley slept through the night for the first time last night. It's a tiny bit sad since it's a reminder that my last baby won't be a tiny baby forever, but far more exciting than sad. I am also grateful that John has done almost every single night feeding with all 3 boys. I am so blessed. (For the record, we have that arrangement for a VERY good reason, not a selfish one, just in case anyone who doesn't know the reason is wondering)
2) I am grateful for Brettley's super cute smiles. He loves to smile at Mommy, his crib aquarium and his fish mobile on his swing. His smiles light up my world when they come. Brettley is so stinkin' cute!
3) I am grateful for my new home and how much better I feel here. I feel safer here and happier. I am not paranoid about mice getting in like I was before:) I am very glad to be here.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. We're very much looking forward to Brettley's blessing on Sunday.
1 comment:
are you doing the blessing in the south or in edmonton?
and i'm very excited about your new house! And i'm very excited brettley slept through the night! I always love ot heard that since logan was definetly NOT a good (and isn't really in general) a fantastic sleeper :) hooray for sleep!
PS. i'm compiling recipes but likely won't email or send them to you unti AFTER the weekend (i write my bowen exam this weekend so i'm studying like a mad-man)
Post a Comment