Day 15 - A Song That Describes You
Loser Like Me - Glee Cast
Please don't write this one off just because it's from Glee. It was from the episode when they were doing original songs for regionals. The reason why it describes me won't make sense if you don't watch it. I recently decided that I will not be attending my high school 10 year reunion next year. High school was a horrid experience for me. People made me feel horrible about myself on a regular basis, which is still causing me issues. My weekends in grade 12 were spent watching movies with my brother, that's how much of a loser I was. However, unlike a lot of the people I graduated with, I got everything that I wanted out of life. I married a wonderful man who loves me, respects me and appreciates me. I am able to stay at home with my children. That was what I wanted. So I may have been a big loser, but if being a loser means that you get what you actually want out of life, then they'd all want to be a loser like me.
1 comment:
Spending "one on one" time with a family member each weekend rather than going to parties where all the wrong "stuff" is going on......does not a "loser" make. ; D Just sayin.
Personally I think you already had it made. Smart girl.
My own kids choose spending time watching movies with "mom and dad or siblings" over parties with friends. That makes me so happy.
I see a future for them somewhat like yours. Thanks for a peek at it! ; D
Post a Comment