Day 16 - A Song You Used To Love But Now Hate
Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park
It's for personal reasons, not because of the song itself. However, it doesn't change the fact that I used to love this song and now can't handle listening to it.
***
Woah! Is it Thursday already? Here we go...
1) I am grateful for my dad. He really came through for me big time yesterday. It made me appreciate him a whole lot more. He is a far far better man than I give him credit for most of the time. Better think of something good for Sunday.
2) I am grateful for my sweet little Brettley. He is currently trying to learn how to giggle. He tries so hard and gets the biggest, cutest grin on his face. It's so adorable. I love him and am so blessed to be his mother.
3) I am grateful for people who are in tune with the Spirit enough that they can say the exact thing that I need to hear. When things started getting rough on Tuesday for me, a wonderful person asked me if I'd like to go to the temple with her next week. It was what I needed more than anything else at the time. Thank you so much, you know who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment