Day 23 - A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding (Or Did Play, In My Case)
God Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
John's siblings and in-laws sang this for us at the family dinner on our wedding day. It became our song and we love it. (Just a fun fact, two of my nieces also sang "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" at the family dinner, because I loved it, it was huge that year and it was only a week after Christmas)
***
It's Attitude of Gratitude day!
1) I am grateful for the miracles in my life. Yesterday morning I took the last of the vitamins that I had left and figured I was going to have to go until some time next week without taking any because that's usually how long a shipment takes to get to me. However, the doorbell rang later in the morning and it was my shipment of vitamins, so I was able to take a normal amount yesterday.
2) I am grateful for my dad who has spent a lot of time with my kids this past week so that he could help me out. First, so that I had time to get my vitamins back in my system and then so that John and I could spend time getting the other unit painted. (1 more coat of paint in 2 of the rooms and some cleaning and then we're done!!!)
3) I am grateful that Caleb is content to play Angry Birds in the mornings and that Ty and Brettley have been sleeping in. I've been getting to sleep until 8 this week and it's been nice (and much needed after I've spent an evening painting).
1 comment:
Gotta love lie ins!!!!! I still can't figure the tabs thing out :(
Post a Comment