Sunday, June 19, 2011

Days 18 & 19

Here we are. You are here because you have permission to be here. I know who's reading this now, which is kind of nice, in a way.

No big update today, that will come tomorrow. I just wanted to catch up on the songs.

Day 18 - A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
Nickles and Dimes by Incura
There's no video for this one. I went to school in grade 11 with the lead singer of Incura, Kyle Gruninger. He was always really nice to me and we swapped CDs a couple of times. I think he has an incredible voice and I'm very happy for him that he is doing what he wanted to do, making music.

Day 19 - A Song From Your Favorite Album
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra
Seriously, who was actually expecting that? However, TSO's Christmas Eve and Other Stories Album is my favorite. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and I listen to this album year round. It's amazing!


Happy Sabbath, today is 7 years to the day since I was baptized.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy Happy Baptism Anniversary!