Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 24 & The Temple

Day 24 - A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral
The Change by Garth Brooks

It won't get played because it will be LDS Hymns at my funeral, but if I could choose any song that isn't a hymn, this is the song I would choose. I am so sad that I couldn't find a video that didn't have Bush's voice involved, but you should seriously check this song out.

***

Our van is in the shop right now. It gushed out all of the power steering fluid yesterday. However, we were grateful that we have AMA so that they could tow it for us and that the shop said they can probably get it done today.

Yesterday night I went to the temple with my friend, Alana. I can't remember the last time I did an endowment session, but I am SO glad that I went. I feel a lot better about something I have really been struggling with and I just feel better in general. I always do after I go to the temple, I don't know why I don't go more often. However, our temple is about to close for 6 months so that they can do some work on it:( I'm looking forward to going back once it's done though.

Caleb is currently at a birthday party and wants to start planning his. His birthday is September 25th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope Caleb has fun at the party! Sucks about the temple but will be worth it in the end :D