Day 25 - A Song That Makes You Laugh
Perry the Platypus Theme by Randy Crenshaw
We LOVE Perry the Platypus in this house.
***
Yesterday evening I got to attend the baptism of a very special girl that I've taught in Primary and she was in Activity Days while I was there as well. I was asked to give the talk about baptism, which was a huge honor. I am so happy about the choice she has made to be baptized.
Caleb and Ty decided what themes they want for their birthday parties yesterday so that I have time to make some stuff. Caleb has chosen Star Wars (after I had to talk him out of Angry Birds) and Ty has chosen Lightning McQueen from Cars.
That's about it. I'm off to go put the last coat of paint on at the old place. Have a great Saturday:)
1 comment:
You should have let him do Angry Birds I've seen lots of people do that party theme.
Post a Comment