Day 27 - A Song That You Wish You Could Play
One by Metallica
I tried to find a live version of this to use because I don't like how they added movie clips with words into the video and I love the lights in the live performances, but all of the live ones have a bad word in them, so I had to use the actual video:( There is a wicked guitar bit in this song though, and it's a song that I've loved for years and years.
***
I started running this morning. It was torture. I could only do 5 reps of running before I had to call it a day and set a goal to do 6 tomorrow. I almost got sick a couple of times. However, I'm going to keep on going and make this happen. My friend, Heidi (who is a major athletic type), said that I'll hate the first 3 weeks and then I'll start to love it. She's right about the hating it part so I'm hoping she's right about the loving it part as well.
Caleb and Brettley had their immunizations this morning. Caleb totally freaked out, but now he's done until grade 5. Brettley weighed in at 13 lbs 1 oz. The health nurse said he's growing very well. That's about it, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment