Thursday, March 31, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude and TOFW

1) I am grateful that Brettley is growing so well and has had no problems coming off of his caffeine. He is 7lbs 12oz as of today and the pediatrician said he's doing very well. We are so blessed to have him.

2) I am grateful that starting next week we are going to be eating even healthier. We have some really yummy sounding recipes that we'll be using and I'm looking forward to trying them all.

3) I am grateful that the snow is melting and soon the kids won't have to be bundled in everything and its dog just to play in the backyard. It's nice to be able to open some windows and get some fresh air in the house without freezing:)

Also, I bought my tickets for Time Out For Women in Calgary. I'm very excited to go with my in-law family (John has 4 sisters and no brothers). It should be lots of fun. I'm so lucky to have John who is willing to take care of all 3 boys (Brett will not even be 3 months yet) so that I can go do an overnight trip to Calgary and have some time away.

No comments: