Thursday, March 10, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude Day

I normally do this a lot earlier in the day, but I've been out for Brett's first pediatrician appointment and running errands with John.

1) I am grateful that Brett is doing so well. He is 6lbs0.5oz as of this morning and is starting to wake up more than just to eat. He is so cute and we love him so much.

2) I am grateful that we got such a great tax return this year and were able to buy a new computer with part of it because this one is almost 4 years old and definitely ready to be replaced.

3)I am VERY grateful that John took me to go and see the temple the other night and that we're going out for a date tomorrow night. I love being on temple grounds, I feel so at peace there and it was very welcome because I had a wicked case of cabin fever before that. Tomorrow night we're going to the Olive Garden for my 1 night where I'm allowed to cheat on my calories. It won't happen again for a very long time. I am so looking forward to some Zuppa Toscana soup and some other very yummy food.

With that, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful weekend. I know I will (2 older kids going to spend 2 nights at Grandma & Grandpa's, date night and getting to go to church probably).

No comments: