Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's That Day Again & Are You Wearing Green?

1) I am grateful for the motivation I've had to stick to counting my calories and doing my exercising. I've lost over 30 lbs since the day before Brett was born. Sounds like so much, but I still have quite a way to go to reach my end goal. However, I take it 10 lbs at a time and earn a Booster Juice for every time that I lose that much. It seems a lot more manageable that way. I love how healthy I feel when I exercise.

2) I am grateful for www.foodstoragemadeeasy.net and my Relief Society's food storage group. They have me excited about getting my food storage going (I must be Mormon for saying that). I'm serious, though. I started my water storage yesterday as well as figuring out what I need for my initial 3 month storage. If you're looking for something to help you get motivated to do your food and home storage or something to help make it look a lot less daunting, definitely check out Food Storage Made Easy.

3) I am grateful that I am able to start figuring out my own routine again. My visitors are gone and John is back to work, so it's just the three boys and I during week days. It's been an interesting few days trying to get back into the swing of things, but I'm definitely getting it. From what I hear, this is the hardest switch to make (2 kids to 3 kids), but it's the last time we get to experience any of this stuff, so we're appreciating it a lot more (yes, we are totally, completely, 100% done having kids).

So I guess that's about it for today. Happy St Patrick's Day and have an awesome weekend.

No comments: