Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick Attitude of Gratitude

I'll try and type this out quickly because Brettley has decided that he's pretty sure he's hungry.

1) I am grateful that the last dose of Brett's caffeine was yesterday and I don't have to remember to give him medication within an hour of 10am every day now. I like medication that's a bit more forgiving if you forget for a couple of hours.

2) I am grateful that Caleb loves his new shirts from Old Navy. He's got one of Phineas from Phineas & Ferb and one with Darth Vader on it. He wants a Stargate shirt as well, but the cheapest one that I've been able to find is $22.50 and I just can't justify spending that on a T-shirt for a 5 year old right now.

3) I am grateful that I got to go visiting teaching on Tuesday. I love my companion and the sister that we went to visit, they are both so awesome. Plus, I finally got another person to agree with me that the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film was horrible and a huge disappointment. My VT companion is a fellow HP geek:)

No comments: