Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HOME!!!

I've been horrible with my blog, and I apologize for that. There's lots of Brettley updates that I should have been putting up that I didn't. I have been spending my days deep cleaning and sanitizing my house and spending my evenings in the NICU, not to mention a few overnights at the hospital. That is no more. We had the extreme privilege and blessing of taking Brettley home from the hospital this afternoon. I find it funny that as soon as the head nurse turned off his monitor it was like a whole bunch of stress just melted away. I wouldn't have something ding at me every time he did anything slightly out of the 'normal' range, such as his heart rate going a bit higher when he's fussing for food. He is so amazing and we are so happy to have him at home with us.

I won't spend too much time on here because I'm exhausted, I need to get laundry put away and a whole bunch of other stuff. But I'll put some pictures up tomorrow with the Attitude of Gratitude. Have a great night:)

1 comment:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Yay!! Oh, I am so glad he's home. I've been praying extra for him. Hospital monitors are so stressful. I have a feeling you'll all do much better at home :)