Today is my first day alone with all 3 boys. John was here the first week that Brettley came home and my mother-in-law was with us last week. It should prove to be an interesting day. It will be nice to start figuring out our own routine, though. Yesterday I got to go to church, which was great. I've missed so much church in the past few months, it's really sad. However, this weekend is Stake Conference, which we aren't going to because there's WAY too many germs at those meetings. The Sunday after that Brettley and I will still miss, but John, Caleb and Ty will go. The first Sunday in April is General Conference, which we'll watch at home on the computer and then the Sunday after that I should be able to bring Brettley to church:)
The 2 older boys spent the weekend at my mum's place. It was good and they enjoyed it, but Caleb told me several times that he was sad because he misses church. I guess this might be a time where we have to make a tough decision and say that he can't go if he's not going to church.
On Saturday I went to our Stake's Relief Society Social. It was great. We had a yummy lunch on China plates and there was a fashion show of fashions since the RS was organize. I'm so glad that I went.
Anyway, not too much else is really new here. Hope you all had a great weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment