Brettley didn't comfortably pass his first car seat test and we all agreed (us, the nurses and the doctor) that he needed to go back on the caffeine. He started that again yesterday morning and has been doing far better since he was put back on it. He will be doing another car seat test overnight tonight and if he passes this one then he will be home tomorrow. Please keep Brett in your prayers that the caffeine will do its job and he will get to come home.
Other news about Brett is that I spent Saturday and Sunday nights in the hospital so that I could get more used to his schedule and how he likes to do things. It was a really good experience and I'm really glad that I did it. As of last night he weighs 2325 grams, which is 5lbs2oz. We are very happy to have not only surpassed his birth weight but to also be over the 5 lbs mark now.
Not too much else is new, other than that. My life is kind of on hold with any sort of plans until we know what Brett's doing.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment