I got my couches sort of switched on Friday. The two ones that I wanted are upstairs, but only one of the old ones fit downstairs, so now John's going to have to find someone who can help him bring the big one to Value Village or something because I just want it gone. It's so nice to not hurt from sitting on the couch anymore, though.
On Saturday we went and got groceries and had to buy a new cord to plug the van in with because someone thought it would be a good idea to steal our's the night before. I'm just glad that our van started at all. It was a very cold night. That night for date night we played Skip-bo and had nacho cheese dip and taco chips. The snack was very yummy and I had a lot of fun playing Skip-bo with John, even though he won 4 out of the 5 games that we played.
On Sunday I made it almost the whole way through church, which was nice. I'm looking forward to being able to sit through all of it again in April.
Tomorrow will be the start of week 3 of my 25 weeks of goals. I've done my goals every day so far, which I'm really impressed with. My house care goal for this week was to get at least 1 load of laundry done every day. My week 3 goals are to clean the dining room every day (house care goal) and to get at least 8 hours of sleep within every 24 hour period (personal care goal).
Not too much else is new here other than Ty coloured on my walls and lino with permanent marker yesterday. I managed to get the walls clean with a Magic Eraser, but the lino is a whole different story. I've tried some scouring cream I have from Shaklee, Magic Eraser, nail polish remover, disinfecting wipes and WD-40. None of them have worked so far. I'm going to try rubbing alcohol next and if that doesn't work I'm just going to give up.
Anyway, I guess that's about it. Hope you have a great week!
2 comments:
Hey Nic, how about trying to sell the couch until someone comes to get it? Or even put it for free on one of the many sites on facebook :D
date night sounds like a succsess again, we have started this now too is great :D
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys Skip Bo! lol Michael and I have a 'friendly/not-so-friendly' competition every time we play! Of course I always win ;) He'll argue differently of course!
Post a Comment