So my mum is in the process of decorating my house. I say her because she's really the one with most of the ideas and doing all of the work. I just give opinions and approval. As I already mentioned, she's recovering my chairs for the dining room, which will be a huge help to me as the new material will be so much easier to keep clean. She's also moved some pictures around. She is repainting a mirror with a shelf on it and that will be going in my living room and then she's in the process of getting things ready for my 'feature' wall in the living room which will consist of 5 8x10 photos (since we'll be a 5 person family) with 'FAMILIES ARE FOREVER' in large vinyl letters on top of the photos and 'Bly Family est. 2005' in small vinyl letters below the photos (Yes, C, I got this idea from you and just tweaked it. Thanks again for another decorating idea!). Mum also made me a menu board that's in my dining room. I like it a lot. I'll have to get around to taking a picture soon. Plus, I also have the letters 'C' 'T' and 'R' that we're going to hang up the next time she comes.
I'm really looking forward to getting all of this stuff done and so glad that my mum is so good at this stuff and wants to help me with it.
Baby Update:
Dr said that Brettley is head down and growing very well. Always good to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment