On Tuesday I went to a Relief Society meeting about meal planning and couponing. It was really great and fun to get out of the house:)
Here's today's Attitude of Gratitude:
1) I am grateful that I went to the meeting on Tuesday and finally got motivated to plan my breakfasts and lunches out as well instead of just planning my suppers. I've been planning our suppers for our whole marriage but for some reason hadn't been planning the other two. This is going to make life even easier, which I'm really happy about:) It also motivated me to get all of my most used recipes into one cookbook, which is nice and convenient.
2) I am grateful that even though Caleb has been waking up early lately that he's more than content to sit on the computer and look at pictures and play Fisher Price games until I'm ready to wake up. This works out great for me because he's still in the same room as me and I am able to get more sleep, since my sleep is not the greatest lately.
3) I am VERY grateful that my mum is coming up tomorrow and bringing the boys' bunk bed with her. She's also helping me recover the chairs for my table and has told me that she'd buy me the Booster Juice that I've been craving for the last few weeks. I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with her.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Also, decided this morning that my 25 weeks of goals isn't going to include housework goals anymore. I will wait to start doing those after I've recovered from having Brett since my Braxton Hicks act up bad everytime I do more than the bare minimum now.
1 comment:
don't over work yourself lady!!!!! hope the Braxton hicks die down
Post a Comment