First off, the ultrasound went okay. I have to go back for another in a few weeks because the tech couldn't get a good enough picture of the spine because of how the baby was laying. However, we DID find out that we will have a house full of testosterone. That's right, Baby Boy Bly #3 is officially due on April 1st, 2011, but I'm sticking with March 30th because I know I'm not going to make it to my due date anyway. I'm sure it will be a rowdy house as they grow up, but it will definately be interesting.
So, on with Thursday's Attitude of Gratitude.
1) I am grateful that our little platypus let us know his gender. I'm also grateful for cute clothes on clearance from Please Mum and Old Navy. I love baby clothes, they are so much fun!
2) I am grateful that my dad watched my boys for me yesterday even though he had a sore back. I'd had a babysitter from our ward lined up, but wouldn't you know it that my boys would decide the night before that they both needed to have croup, so I couldn't very well stick them in a house for the afternoon with someone else's baby. My dad has been so good to us, I'm really blessed.
3) I am grateful for my wonderful girls in Activity Days, especially the ones who are working so hard on achieving their Faith in God awards. They make my calling really enjoyable and I love getting to spend time with them.
Well, that's about all for now. I hope you have a great Halloween weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment