I have started seeing the chiropractor again. It's costly, but it keeps me mobile so I'll take it. On Thursday I went visiting teaching and got to give a message about how temples bless us. It was great. I love the temple. John and I are going on Thursday and I'm very excited about it. I also love visiting teaching. My companion is wonderful and so are the ladies that we get to go and visit. Visiting teaching is definately inspired.
John worked a half day on Friday and then we headed to Wainmo. That night John took me out to dinner at BPs for date night. We spent Saturday in North Battleford at my grandparents' place. We were supposed to come home on Monday morning, but decided to come home after our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday night instead. All 4 of us were ready to be back to our own beds and our own routine. Apparently we don't travel well with the kids.
Not too much else is really new in my life, though. It's pretty boring. Caleb has been doing loads better with his behaviour. If he's good all day, he gets a small Halloween treat at the end of the day. Maybe some people think that's bribery, but if it stops him from extremely destructive and disgusting behaviour, I'm cool with it.
Hope you have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment