It's Thursday again. Having a holiday on a Monday really threw me this week. At any rate, here are the 3 things I'm grateful for this week:
1) Having a temple in the same city as me. John and I are going tonight and I'm so excited. I love that the temple is close enough that if I'm having a really rotten day we can just pick up and go to the temple to that I can sit on the steps there and feel the peace that comes every single time I'm on temple grounds. Plus, I love that it's close enough that Caleb can enjoy seeing the temple as well.
2) When my Activity Days girls get excited about working toward their Faith in God award. Some of my girls were like machines last night passing off their Articles of Faith. It was GREAT! I am so excited to see them working on this inspired program and love that I get to help them with it.
3) I'm also grateful that John made an executive decision for our family that after this Christmas we will be spending the rest of them at home. If anyone wants to come to our place they're more than welcome too, but we won't be travelling for Christmas anymore after this one. We don't enjoy travelling with our kids since we work even harder to keep them out of things away from home than we do here, so it's not an enjoyable holiday at all for us. John knew that I'm kind of at the end of my rope with travelling and knew that I couldn't make the decision because it was too hard on me to do it, so he did it for me. I love my husband:)
I'm grateful for lots more, but I really want to stick to 3 per week.
I'll also be putting up a poll on the side. We'll be having an ultrasound in 2 weeks (the 27th) and we're hoping to find out the gender of the baby. So make your guess, please:)
In going through old posts, I realized that I never said how Caleb's eye exam turned out. He's red-green colour deficient. We won't know to what extent until he's older, but it is there. We pretty much knew it already, but it was nice to have a professional tell us that we weren't imagining things. John's prescription stayed the same but he got new glasses anyway so that he now has an everyday pair and a backup pair.
1 comment:
I really know how much you want a girl. I know you will be blessed and happy either way, but I am really feeling like you are having a boy.
Post a Comment