Ty's birthday went well. He really enjoyed his presents and Thomas cake, especially everyone singing 'Happy Birthday' to him. I spent a lot of the day super deep cleaning the kitchen. I've been paying dearly for it ever since with severe hip and back pain. My days of tough physical household chores are officially done until April, at least.
Caleb's Primary Presentation was...interesting. He did NOT want to stay up front with the other kids. Finally we told him that it was his last chance and that if he stayed up there that he could have a treat when we got home. He decided to stay up there on his teacher's lap. Then I taught John's youth Sunday School class. Shortly after that we headed home because sitting, standing and walking were all not working for my hip/back pain. I'm just glad that I was able to watch all of the presentation and that my dad came to support Caleb.
Not much else is new, I guess. I'm insanely nervous about hopefully finding out Perry's gender on Wednesday (I guess that's tomorrow now). Something about the boy name that we have picked isn't sitting right with me at all. I'm not taking it as a sign, we didn't pick Ty's name until after we found out we were having a boy. I will be so happy when we finally know what we're dealing with and we can move forward. I'm not one for surprises.
At any rate, I'll post again on Thursday with my Attitude of Gratitude and comments about how the ultrasound turns out. Until then, have a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment