So I just wrote up my entire post and posted it and then realized I'd accidentally put it on the baby's blog.
At any rate, after being encouraged during General Conference this past weekend to develop an attitude of gratitude, I have decided to adopt Thankful Thursday. Each Thursday I'll post three things that I'm particularly grateful for that week, besides the obvious answers each week.
I'm grateful for a husband who is so willing to give. A few days ago my oldest SIL invited me to join her, her sisters and her mom for Time Out For Women in Calgary next year. I went to TOFW last year when it was here in Edmonton and I loved it. However, the Calgary TOFW is the first weekend in May. The baby will only be 1.5 to 2 months old at that point. Most husbands wouldn't be thrilled about taking care of all 3 kids by himself while his wife goes away overnight for an unnecessary trip, especially with the youngest being that young. But mine was wonderful. He thought it would be a great idea for me to go and had no hesitation in saying he'd be fine taking care of the kids by himself. I am very much looking forward to spending time with his family that weekend and coming home being even more spiritually uplifted.
I'm grateful to finally have scheaduled a prenatal appointment and a diagnostic ultrasound appointment as well. It was a huge fiasco to get my GP's rear in gear (and his receptionist near the end) that took over 5 weeks. However, the OB/GYN's receptionist was great and made sure during our phone call that everything would be taken care of and that I wouldn't miss any windows for testing. We're looking forward to seeing our little Perry for the first time on the 27th. Perry is the name we're calling the baby until we know the gender.
I'm grateful to have been enjoying such beautiful autumn weather. It almost makes up for the summer that we didn't have up here in E-town.
So, what are you grateful for?
1 comment:
I'm grateful for my mom who it seems comes tot he rescue a lot lately. Hope you are doing good. Exciting that you are getting close to finding out what'd inside.
Post a Comment