Sorry it's late, yesterday was a bit of a rough day with a sore back and some semi-bad news about some family.
I am grateful for my dad being willing to take the boys last night and feed them supper at his place so that John and I could go to dinner and a movie after a rough day. We went to Earl's where the food was great and the service was EXCELLENT!!! Then we saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice which was really good.
I am grateful that Caleb is being self-sufficient enough to make himself sandwiches on the days that I'm not at my best. My little boy is growing up to be a great person and I've very proud of him. His first Primary Presentation will be on Sunday and I'm very much looking forward to watching him in that.
I am grateful for wonderful men who honourably hold and respect the priesthood and are willing to help give blessings at the drop of a hat. I think back to what life was like before I joined the church and there's just no comparing the two. They are just too different. I'm so grateful that I was introduced to the gospel and saw right away just how right it is. I love how respectful honourable priesthood holders are and how trustworthy they are. They are so different from men of the world, and I'm so grateful that I married such a wonderful man.
*****
Also, my baby boy is turning 2 tomorrow. Little Ty is definately in his terrible 2s. He is stubborn to the core and such a handful. He loves to sing and to be sang to and just loves music in general. He has the biggest, cutest smiles and is so polite. He loves to say hi to everyone that he sees. Ty loves his Papa M and being able to run around outside. He has recently fallen in love with going down the slides at parks. He is such a wonderful kid and we can't imagine our lives without him, even though we thought he was a girl for most of the pregnancy. Ty enjoys sharing a room with Caleb and loves Caillou and trains. Happy Birthday, Nugget. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment