Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YAHOO!!!

It's happening, it's really happening. Don't have a 100% on June 1st yet (I'm hoping to get it tonight), but we're officially moving. We are going tonight for the formal viewing (but we've been there before and have checked out the online virtual tour) and will give them our security deposit. We're moving just south of where we are (like 1 block away). The company that we are going to be renting from is reputable and efficient. HomeEd is seriously lacking in the efficency department, which is one of the reasons why we're leaving. The best parts are that it is still in our ward and still in Caleb's school boundaries. So my SIL can still drive him to school next year like we'd already planned because it's no more out of her way than this place is, maybe even less so. I will try to remember to bring the camera tonight to take some pictures. I think we're looking at a unit that's already empty, but the guy said the layout is almost exactly the same in all of the units. We're off on another adventure!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Great news!

Kyla Bly said...

hooray! the best part of moving is the decluttering process :) Honestly I got so sick of packing things that I just rid of it LOL... again it's an empty comment ina sense but if I were closer I would totally help (where possible) with the process! I'm weird but kind of LIKE moving lol