1) I am grateful for the gum boots and splash pants & jackets that we bought the boys on the weekend. They are so much easier to put on than the snow suits, not as bulky and I don't have to let them spend forever drying in the sun if they get wet. We have had quite a chunk of snow melt and it's a very nice and welcome change.
2) I am grateful for the Booster Juice that John bought for me yesterday. It was a really rough day and a horrible evening. For the first time in months and months, the boys decided to 'decorate' their room in 'brown'. So I spent my entire evening scrubbing the walls, bed frame, mattress and toys as well as steam cleaning their carpet. The Booster Juice did a lot for my mood and I really appreciated it.
3) I am grateful that Caleb got to go and see his Kindergarten classroom on Tuesday and that he likes it so much. He's very excited to go to school. He has been asking to go since he was 2. I definitely don't think he'll have many tears on the first day of school.
On a sad note, I had to throw my beloved flip flops in the garbage last night. I was wearing them while I was cleaning up the boys' 'mess' and they were just gross by the time I was done, so I had to suck it up and just chuck them. I don't know if anyone remembers the story about the flip flops, but they are the first pair I've owned since I was VERY VERY young and I absolutely loved them and wore them everywhere except church for the last 2 springs and summers. I will miss them very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment