Thursday, April 28, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I didn't end up taking pictures because I had Brett in the Snugli and so I didn't feel like adding something else into the mix. We left our security deposit with them and should hear back with the 100% either tomorrow or Monday. Anyway, here we go with the Thursday routine:

1) I am grateful that as long as the employment and landlord checks come back fine (which they should) that we will be moving to a better home. It means that I will have a LOT to do in the next couple of weeks, but it will be worth all of the effort.

2) I am grateful that Caleb is enjoying his week in Magrath. He's only talked to me once since we came home on Monday. Apparently he's outside all of the time, which I'm very happy about.

3) I am grateful that there was no damage done to my father-in-law's van when we got rear-ended on the Deerfoot on Monday. The only thing that was damaged was my SIL's book that I was reading when we got hit. It's got quite the tear in one of the pages, but that's it.

Have a great weekend. I'll be spending mine cleaning and downsizing.

No comments: