Thursday, April 14, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

1) I am grateful that returning to my calling last night went easier than I thought that it would. I was mostly just a spectator last night, but I got some time to cuddle with my niece, so I loved that. We've enjoyed cuddles from day one of my joining the family. Here's some proof:















2) I am grateful that we're going to Magrath for Easter weekend. It will be Brettley's first big car ride. Caleb is so excited to see his cousin, Paul. I'm just looking forward to getting out of my house for a few days.

3) I am grateful that Brett did so well with his shots on Tuesday. Yes, I immunize my children. No, I don't want to debate about it. He cried for just a moment. Caleb gave him a kiss on the head and he calmed right down. It was a very sweet moment to watch.

***

Also, I got to buy new church shoes yesterday. My old ones were toast and I can't justify wearing winter boots to church in April, regardless of how cute some of them look. Now I just need to find a pair of flip flops to replace the ones I had to throw out. I tried on a few pairs last night, but none of them felt right.

I guess that's about all for now. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: