Since I didn't do the Attitude of Gratitude day when I normally would have, I'll fit it in now. In case you couldn't tell by my last post, I've been struggling with my disorder again lately. Between Caleb's behavior, lingering grief after the funeral and weather that's as bipolar as I am, it hasn't been the easiest few weeks. I'm just trying to take things 1 day at a time, sometimes even 1 hour at a time.
Anyway, here goes:
1) I am so incredibly grateful for the calling I have working with the Young Women and the strength it is in my life. It has been my lifeline these past few weeks. I have LOVED getting to know the young women in my ward better and seeing just how amazing they really are. I love the energy they have and how it gives me extra boosts. I am grateful for the little things, like one of the young women going out of her way yesterday to give me a high five as I received my last personal progress ribbon for my bookmark.
2) I am grateful for my wonderful husband who is so good to me and tries so hard to be as supportive as possible when I'm struggling. I am so lucky to be his eternal companion.
3) I am grateful for prayer and how powerful it can be. I am so thankful that I have a way to communicate to Heavenly Father how I'm feeling and to feel like I'm actually having a conversation. I love the peace that it brings me and I'm so eternally grateful to have a Heavenly Father who knows me as an individual and loves me so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment